New Member Introduction Looking to Network With Other Enthusiasts

New Member Introduction Looking to Network With Other Enthusiasts

Investor · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes

Hey everyone! My name is Jerry. I live on Diamond Lake in Michigan and work in Elkhart. I'd love to meet up with investors and discuss strategies, niches, tips, etc! 

0Reply
26 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · South Bend Indiana · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi there!  I'm also new to this forum.  From what I can tell there's a local group that meets on the fourth Thursday of every month.  I'm hoping to make it out to the next one and meet some of the locals and hone in on what are the best ways to achieve my goals.

  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Very cool. Where is the meeting?

  • Rental Property Investor · South Bend Indiana · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    http://www.reia-nci.org

    From past posts I've read I think it might vary from month to month.  Doesn't look like the next one is officially scheduled yet (at least online).

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.