Referral for an Attorney and CPA in NW Indiana

1 Reply

Hi All,

I'm looking to get started in RE investing (buy and hold) in northwest Indiana but before I begin looking for properties I would like to meet with an attorney and CPA that specializes in RE. If anyone has recommendations on an attorney and/or cpa that they use or know of I would be most appreciative if they would share.

thanks all.  

Send me a PM. I have a CPA who works w a lot of investors in NWI 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here