Referral for an Attorney and CPA in NW Indiana

1 Reply

Hi All,

I'm looking to get started in RE investing (buy and hold) in northwest Indiana but before I begin looking for properties I would like to meet with an attorney and CPA that specializes in RE. If anyone has recommendations on an attorney and/or cpa that they use or know of I would be most appreciative if they would share.

thanks all.  

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here