• Property Manager
  • Wichita, KS
Votes |
Leasing Inventory Needed for Summer 2016 ASAP

Kristen Williams
  • Property Manager
  • Wichita, KS
Posted Apr 28 2016, 16:26

I hope this is ok to put this here, I want to follow all the rules of BP. I own a company called Granite Key Leasing & Management, and I work for a variety of investors and owners.

I operate much differently than many PM's, because my focus is on matching properties to renters, not just getting apps, showing houses and checking a box. I proactively seek out and work with people to specify and pre-qualify them for homes.

I network with all folks associated with any type of rental offered in the Wichita metro area. Now that it's late spring and early summer, I have a bevy of excellent renters with cash to spend, looking for homes in the 900 - 2500 per month range to lease. I am running out of inventory to match them with and wonder if you'd have any that is open between now and September 1? 

I can give more information in a separate communication - my contact info is on my profile. Quickly, an example of what I am trying to match right now:

1. Family from Western Kansas: husband, Chiropractor, wife, Director of Operations for a non-profit, 2 teenagers, 1 dog, 1 camper, willing to pay up to $2k. Needing to move by June 1. 

2. Set of roommates from Colorado: engineers hired by Hawker and their wives, secured jobs from Via Christi, needing home by June 1, willing to spend up to $2500. No children, no pets.

3. Physician from Kansas City and wife, Nurse - also Via Christi new hires, desiring College Hill style home, willing to pay up to $1500. No children, no pets.

4. Dermatology assistant and Ops Mgr with 3 children, 1 pet, desires modern west side or Haysville home, willing to pay up to $1700.

5. Single mom with excellent self-employment income and Schedule E rental income of existing home, 2 teenagers, no pets, desiring up to $1200 Haysville, Derby or South Wichita area home.

I have many, many more like this, already vetted and waiting to see what inventory I can find - not to mention the military list I have in my database, of the new bomber program McConnell AFB has, bringing in airmen from Tennessee and other states, needing housing over the summer, long term.

If you know of anyone who has anything like this, please let me know. My fee is super simple on leasing and marketing, and you get an amazing, air-tight experience, I assure you. I'm not looking to take anything away from someone already in the same business, but I do want to keep our economy strong by giving folks something that they want. 

I will not hide the fact that I want to work with investors and owners who want to make the most money they can. I can get you excellent above-market, yet fair rates from willing renters. I just need to locate you! Thanks, and I hope this does not go against any posting rules. 

Loading replies...