Recommended house cleaner for KC area!!!

4 Replies

Hello BP!

Can anyone recommend a reliable and honest house cleaner with reasonable pricing in KC area? My property is in Raytown, MO and cleaner is needed to clean a furnished short-term rental. 

Thanks!

I've only used her once, but she did a good enough job. Her price was reasonable IMO. I have a 2 bed 2 bath she and her co-worker (employee?) cleaned for $150. However, that seems to be based on time, not a flat rate. She gave me her price, but there were a couple small odds and ends I requested that were no completed because "her time ran out". Not a big deal though.

Anyway, I wouldn't hesitate to use her again. Her name is Michelle "Queen of Clean".

http://www.thequeenofcleans.com/

@Dustin Beam

Thanks for the info Dustin. I did call this place but somehow she kept misunderstanding me for something else. I am not sure what but she’s like I am not looking for work right now please remove me from your list. ;(

Any other recommendations? 

Originally posted by @Keong Kam :

@Dustin Beam

Thanks for the info Dustin. I did call this place but somehow she kept misunderstanding me for something else. I am not sure what but she’s like I am not looking for work right now please remove me from your list. ;(

Any other recommendations? 

Just had someone else clean and I was happy with. Pm me for his number. Tell him I sent you.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here