Finding a Portfolio Lender in Kansas City

6 Replies

Any suggestions for a good portfolio lender in Kansas City?  Someone who will do a full 30 year mortgage?  I have too many properties for a government loan, but not interested in a commercial loan that has a short amortization and balloons after 10 years.  With a commercial loan, it is too difficult to make a property cash flow with the high interest rate plus short amortization.  Thanks for your help.  

Hey Kurt, 

I know there are some Community Banks that will give you a 20 or 25 year amortization with a reasonable interest rate. 

For example: properties that can cash flow with a 1.25X DSCR and a rating of C or better. These types of properties will be given the favorable terms of a 20 or 25 year am with a 7 or 10 year balloon and maybe a 6-6.5% fixed or 5.25% floating rate.

Originally posted by @Dev M Patel :

Hey Kurt, 

I know there are some Community Banks that will give you a 20 or 25 year amortization with a reasonable interest rate. 

For example: properties that can cash flow with a 1.25X DSCR and a rating of C or better. These types of properties will be given the favorable terms of a 20 or 25 year am with a 7 or 10 year balloon and maybe a 6-6.5% fixed or 5.25% floating rate.

Hi Dev - Thanks for sharing that, but what i am looking for is a full 30 year amortization with no balloon.  1st Bank does portfolios loan like that, but they don't lend in Kansas or Missouri.  

I think I have someone for you, message me for his contact info. 

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

@Matt K. Can you send me that information as well please.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here