Seeking Atty in southern ME that specializes in condo conversion

1 Reply

Hi! I'm looking for an attorney in the Southern Maine area, specifically Kennebunk, that knows about town ordinance and condo conversions. Looking to turn a 2 family into 2 condos and sell each off in VR zone. Thanks!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here