Need a talented realtor in Baltimore to buy at end of month

6 Replies

Hello all,

I am helping a friend with real estate deals in Baltimore. She is in Buffalo, and can be there quickly to meet with people. I will turn over info you give me to her. I am the tech savvy one in the partnership. (I will be in town for a few days at the end of Sept. I am looking for future opportunities myself, and with her.)

My friend is specifically looking in the Westport area, and will only look at deals there (for now). She wants to buy 3-4 properties promptly. She is pre-qualified, and also has cash.

She has been a landlord many times, and knows the area is very rough. She has been there. She is determined!

She needs a realtor to help with the following:

1. negotiate foreclosed and pre-auction properties

2. refer construction/rehab talent

3. look up owners on plats

4. refer a reliable inspector

Please let me know who you recommend. Also, would love to meet other Baltimore investors when we are there. 

Thanks,
Anna Bernstein

Try @Denise Uhrin or @Gabriel G. Or @Anil Samuel all are members here.

To meet other investors and agents I recommend the free lunch meetings every Friday at Spirits west 2601 Wilkens Ave 21223  12:00 to about 2:00. It is free other than buying your food.  @Mark Owens runs it. The agents I mentioned show up from time to time.

Medium crab1 copyNed Carey, Crab Properties LLC | http://baltimorerealestateinvestingblog.com/

Originally posted by @Anne Bernstein:

Hello all,

I am helping a friend with real estate deals in Baltimore. She is in Buffalo, and can be there quickly to meet with people. I will turn over info you give me to her. I am the tech savvy one in the partnership. (I will be in town for a few days at the end of Sept. I am looking for future opportunities myself, and with her.)

My friend is specifically looking in the Westport area, and will only look at deals there (for now). She wants to buy 3-4 properties promptly. She is pre-qualified, and also has cash.

She has been a landlord many times, and knows the area is very rough. She has been there. She is determined!

She needs a realtor to help with the following:

1. negotiate foreclosed and pre-auction properties

2. refer construction/rehab talent

3. look up owners on plats

4. refer a reliable inspector

Please let me know who you recommend. Also, would love to meet other Baltimore investors when we are there. 

Thanks,
@Anna Bernstein

I am not sure about the realtor part but I definitely recommend her to meet local investors. 

It is almost asking a realtor to be the Project Manager for the whole thing, a really good realtor          might skip that offer and she might end up a not talented one.

Good Luck !!!

MD Agent # 657479

Thank you Ned for your advice. My friend and I are acting it. We really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

@Anne BernsteinI buy more rentals than most per month in Baltimore City and I can tell you that any realtor worth anything right now doesn't need to do anything for you other than write offers.  Everyone that's good has insane amount of people hitting them up for properties. If you think you'll be able to remotely manage contractors in Baltimore City, you will lose all of your money, quickly, it ain't easy, that's why the returns are high.  None of the investors I work for would even think of investing in Baltimore City if they didn't have boots on the ground.

Thank you, Ian. It sounds like you do lots of rehab. Do you flip or hold your properties?

@Anne Bernstein, both, but I buy a lot more buy and hold(rentals).  Between the city and county, I'm buying 10+ rentals a month for my investors.  Typically, I do about 5 flips a year on the side, but the main business is rentals.