Newbie questions in Baltimore

Newbie questions in Baltimore

Realtor · Washington, DC · Member since 2018 · 166 posts · 88 votes

I am newish to the real estate game in Baltimore. I've visited the city and done alot of research and bought two houses both rented with great ROI's, even with property managers in place. Closing was last week. Does anyone know what I need to send to the renters to inform of new owners? Does it change if I keep the property managers and I just inform the managers?

0Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    As long as the property managers know where to send the checks you should be fine. One of the reasons to enlist the services of a property manager is to insulate you from the tenants. So in this case, as long as the property management is the same you should be fine.

  • Realtor · Washington, DC · Member since 2018 · 166 posts · 88 votes
    8y

    Thank you for your response!

  • Baltimore, MD · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 26 votes
    8y

    I always suggest to my investors send a welcome packet and/or gift to new tenants once they close on the property. You can keep the same management company but i would ask them a few questions to make sure they run a quality business.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.