Hard Money Lenders in Grand Rapids

4 Replies

I have some liquid funds that I would like to use for doing my first rehab in Grand Rapids,MI. I do own a rental property in the area so I am acquainted with the real estate market but this would be my first rehab. Ideally I would like to pay cash for a property but I do not have enough funds to cover both the property and rehab costs. I was considering using hard money to finance the property and my cash to cover rehab costs. Does any one have any suggestions or recommendations on financing for a first time rehab?

There are lenders that work specifically with rehabbers.  They will finance up to 80% purchase price and all of the rehab budget.  I've done some closings with FundThatFlip and they can probably work with you.

Try Groundfloor and zinc. I have worked with Groundfloor before but not zinc although I have heard good things (although their rates are higher). Shout if you need more options as I have a bunch of notes on this I can send as I’ve recently gone down this road myself and was new to it. Good luck!

Thank you for the suggestions everyone!! 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.