Is "Invest In Debt" available anywhere as an ebook?

Is "Invest In Debt" available anywhere as an ebook?

Rental Property Investor · Westminster, CO · Member since 2014 · 23 posts · 8 votes

I'm anxious to read this book as I've seen it recommended several places on this site an elsewhere...but I'm currently overseas and won't have easy access to a conventional or mail-order bookstore for the time being.  I'd like to download it in an ebook format or pdf.  So far I can't find it anywhere online, but I figured if anyone had it or knew where I could get it, it would be someone on this forum.  

Thanks!

Jamie

0Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Monsey, NY · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 5 votes
12y

Read it for free right here - check it out from the Open Library:


https://openlibrary.org/books/OL24927058M/Invest_in_debt

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    12y

    Don't know, check Amazon, but you area aware that it's way out of date and strategies may be illegal now, may contain things only a broker may do. I remember glancing at it decades ago at the library, I didn't see anything that wasn't covered here, problem is you need to dig. You may get a general idea of what goes on but I suggest you not do anything contained in that book as things have changed on all fronts related to notes. :) 

  • Rental Property Investor · Westminster, CO · Member since 2014 · 23 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the reply Bill.  I checked Amazon already and don't see it.  I'm aware that it's a bit old.  I'm sure everything is mentioned on this site in various threads but I was also looking for a more detailed overview in book form so I could get as much of the "whole picture" as possible in one shot.  Of course I've already learned a lot from these forums and will continue my education here as well.  Any other good reading on notes that you'd recommend aside from BiggerPockets?

  • Roy N.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Fredericton, New Brunswick · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Jamie Greenberg 

    If you search on Bills name, Dion DePaoli, or Dave van Horn, you will unearth a load of material on financing, notes discussions amongst it.  Dave also has a series of blog posts on notes here.

    There is a new thread just getting underway now, that you may wish to monitor.

  • Rental Property Investor · Westminster, CO · Member since 2014 · 23 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    Thanks Roy!  Already read lots of posts by Bill, Dion, and Dave over the last few weeks...and I happen to be going through the "Why to Invest in Notes" thread now.  These are all great resources.  My head is already spinning with all the information but I definitely already know way more than I did a few weeks ago (or even yesterday!).  I was just looking for a book that might fill in some of the gaps, reinforce what I already think I understand, etc.  If none exists that's up-to-date...I'll just keep on reading here.  

  • Real Estate Investor · Monsey, NY · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Read it for free right here - check it out from the Open Library:


    https://openlibrary.org/books/OL24927058M/Invest_in_debt

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.