Note Buyer

9 Replies

Does anyone have suggestions on ways to find funding to buy non-preforming and re-preforming notes? I have inventory that I want to buy.

Gilbert Ross

The individuals who purchase properties at foreclosure auctions might be a good place to start.  I believe that is public information if you know where to look.

With buying notes, it would probably be easier to get a partner than any sort of loan. Try the REIA groups and other professional groups like the Chamber of Commerce. You can't beat networking for this kind of thing.

@Bord 

What is a JV?

Gilbert, 

We may have an interest in partnering with you. Please feel free to contact me. 

Best Regards, 

@Gilbert Ross Jr  

Joint Ventures work well in the note business particularly with qualified money (IRA's, 401k's)

You may also want to check out Marc Gold with American Home Recovery Fund, their group offers note financing. The cost of capital is high 12%+ but if you're buying at the right price and seeing 50%+ ROI's this is good leverage.

I am looking for a JV partner to take down some assets. Anyone interested please email me @castlepo[email protected] Thanks for the insight on these discussion boards.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here