Looking For A Note Mentor in Indianapolis

8 Replies

I would like to find someone in the Indianapolis area who is willing to be a mentor to a total newbie in the note world.  In exchange I am willing to assist this individual in any task that he or she may be too busy to complete.  If there are no tasks that require my help, I can buy the occasional lunch to show my gratitude.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

@Jeff James @Jim Hartmann  also interested in educating myself on notes. I've been asking around the INREIA meetings for somebody that invests in notes but haven't found anybody yet. Do you have any recommendations for books or even websites for basic info and strategies in note buying?

Say hi to me if you're at INREIA. 

@Dennis Weber I have found a little information on BP, but I recently came across the Note MBA podcast on my iPhone and have listened to a couple episodes.  So far it has been really good information.  They have a website also www.notemba.com

I am sure there are other great resources out there as well.  I had bought a course on note buying from Donna Baurer several years ago, but I am just now getting it back out and dusting it off and trying to soak it all in.  She has a lot of good info, but like all gurus, the course is a little pricey.

Let me know if you have come across any other good information or sites as well.

Regards

Jim