• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Lancaster, PA
Votes |
Allocation of Funds

Ben F.
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Lancaster, PA
Posted Aug 10 2017, 08:59
Hello, Just looking for strategy opinions on how you'd plan the best use of funds involving tax lien investments as described below. I'm looking for opinions from experienced investors in the field of tax liens. *Example* - Say I'm looking to invest $10k. What portion would you invest toward liens, toward deeds, toward title searching (can I do myself??) and lawyer fees for this $10k? - I'm not looking to invest in a state where the redemption period is less than 6 months because I DONT want a higher potential for the owner to NOT redeem causing the need for early lawyer fees. I'm looking for fast profits from the interest rates but I want to be ready if the owner doesn't redeem. *Also, what investment range would you say owners pay off the fastest, $300 to $800 liens? Also, I know I mentioned deed investment in the inquiry although this isn't my initial strategy. I'm using the deed portion of the question to see how much you'd suggest placing toward this strategy if I were to... Thanks!

Loading replies...