Looking for some one to work on my NPN ( Land contracts)

5 Replies

Hello,

 I purchased 6 notes this summer however after sending 1st mail which resulted in couple of payments, I've not been able to focus on it due to my travels and other commitments. I am looking for some one who want to work on getting them back on track and manage them. I understand who charge you the fee /month but I imagine it's fixed fee vs performance. Is there an individual / firm who can work on performance basis so to help me while I can focus on another project I am working on. 

Originally posted by @Haseeb Awan :

Hello,

 I purchased 6 notes this summer however after sending 1st mail which resulted in couple of payments, I've not been able to focus on it due to my travels and other commitments. I am looking for some one who want to work on getting them back on track and manage them. I understand who charge you the fee /month but I imagine it's fixed fee vs performance. Is there an individual / firm who can work on performance basis so to help me while I can focus on another project I am working on. 

Shouldn't you be using a servicer to service your notes?  

I am interested in this as well. We work virtually as a 3-partner team with a few servicers, but would like to find an outsourced resource that we can hire to provide more "intimate" loss mitigation with our non performing borrowers. 

Guys - I have a reference for you.  Message or email me.

Not sure if this is considered an advertisement or a reference or something, but @Bill McCafferty is a great guy that does 3rd party loss mitigation. He's not working on my own notes, but I've known him for a few years and know people who have gotten good results from his work. Note that it's more expensive than working with a servicer, but the results are better.

Originally posted by @Patrick Desjardins :

Not sure if this is considered an advertisement or a reference or something, but @Bill McCafferty is a great guy that does 3rd party loss mitigation. He's not working on my own notes, but I've known him for a few years and know people who have gotten good results from his work. Note that it's more expensive than working with a servicer, but the results are better.

Thanks. I'll contact Bill as ell.

Originally posted by @Mike Hartzog:

Guys - I have a reference for you. Message or email me.

Sending a message your way.

Originally posted by @Bob Malecki:

I am interested in this as well. We work virtually as a 3-partner team with a few servicers, but would like to find an outsourced resource that we can hire to provide more "intimate" loss mitigation with our non performing borrowers.

How has been your experience with servicers ?

Originally posted by @Daria B.:
Originally posted by @Haseeb Awan:

Hello,

I purchased 6 notes this summer however after sending 1st mail which resulted in couple of payments, I've not been able to focus on it due to my travels and other commitments. I am looking for some one who want to work on getting them back on track and manage them. I understand who charge you the fee /month but I imagine it's fixed fee vs performance. Is there an individual / firm who can work on performance basis so to help me while I can focus on another project I am working on.

Shouldn't you be using a servicer to service your notes?

May be, but it's not required. I decided two years ago to not work for atleast 5 years, but something interesting came up so I picked up the project. Goal to service them myself was to learn it and keep myself busy :) For servicers, I've read mixed reviews and been told they charge you regardless so don't want to rack up extra bills if you don't get results.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.