ALLIED LOAN SERVICING RECOMMENDATIONS

7 Replies

I am using Allied for some of my notes. They don't have a web portal, so if you have to go look for a particular expense, you would have to call them.

Madison Management on the other hand is also a servicing company that you can board your notes with. Talk to Shante Duffy over there.

@Pari Thiagasundaram what have your overall experience been with Alliied: good, fair, or indifferent? Are they pretty responsive since there is no web portal? Are the servicing fees competitive? Finally, do you have escrow accounts with your notes for taxes and insurance?

Thanks in advance

Marcus Maloney, Real Estate Agent
(480) 269-3502

Yeah I would recommend FCI as well for performing notes. Their portal is great. 

@Marcus Maloney  Nice to see another resident of the QC on BP.  I use allied and have been happy with them, they handle escrows with no problem and their servicing fees are very competitive, especially for NP loans.  While they do not have a portal they are very responsive on the phone.   My experience has been that the companies (NAA)  that do have a portal tend to try and push everything to the portal, making it hard to talk to a person.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.