Note Investing - Thank You's!

11 Replies

You look young, Rob...don't let too much time pass by:).  I look forward seeing you on the scene at some point. Some other good reads are:

Performance Anxiety by Gordon Moss

Turning Distress Into Success by Fuquan Bilal

Invest in Debt by Jimmy Napier

The Art of Investing in Distressed Mortgages by Sherman Arnowitz

The Banker’s Code by George Antone

The Wealthy Code by George Antone

Four Step Guide to Private Lending Profits by Lee Carney

Harder Working Money by Jay Leigeber

Martin, how many hours per week do you spend working on your note business?

Maybe about 20 on actual notes. I like to work early mornings on my note portfolio. By noon time, I'm researching ways to make more money and reviewing my accounts (i.e. property, IRA moves, note buys, cost cutting, etc). By 4pm I'm home for dinner. I hardly work nights or weekends. I'm actually spending more time on training now because I've fallen in love with helping other people. Before my book came out, I was a one man show for the past 4+ years.

Thanks for sharing those books and your experience Martin, anywhere in particular I should pick up your book?

Originally posted by @Martin Saenz :

You look young, Rob...don't let too much time pass by:).  I look forward seeing you on the scene at some point. Some other good reads are:

Performance Anxiety by Gordon Moss

Turning Distress Into Success by Fuquan Bilal

Invest in Debt by Jimmy Napier

The Art of Investing in Distressed Mortgages by Sherman Arnowitz

The Banker’s Code by George Antone

The Wealthy Code by George Antone

Four Step Guide to Private Lending Profits by Lee Carney

Harder Working Money by Jay Leigeber

Thanks for this. I was looking for a list of books earlier this week. 

I too am interested in Note Investing. I'm actually starting out with your book on Amazon. I'm looking forward to diving into the Note World

To those that are getting started or thinking about getting started in notes, I think you will find the environment refreshingly different than other avenues of investing. Most note investors are very willing to help new people with questions or even potentially JV'ing on their first note purchases.
A basic understanding of notes is definitely needed but there is no education like buying notes and working your way through them.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.