Joint venture agreement template

2 Replies

Happy Sunday everyone. Have a private investor wanting to setup a separate LLC joint venture with me to create a long term performing note portfolio. Does anyone have a good joint venture template I could review and modify to my needs ? If so please email or refer me to the right source. Much appreciated. Best regards,

If you are setting up an LLC, then you need an operating agreement not a joint venture agreement. You'll also need to file Articles of Organization (or Certificate of Formation, different states call it different names) with the state you are organizing in. While there are several websites out there that you can fill in your info and they spit out the docs, it may be worth the time and money to work with an attorney to make sure you have thought everything through (like buy out options, dissolution, etc)

Linda

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question.

Yes completely agree with you and would certainly use the expertise of an attorney. However just wanted to review a document to better educate myself and have talking points to what would be best practices etc.

By seeing how others may have designed their operating agreement may give me ideas to offer to an attorney as well that they may not have thought of.

Best regards,

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.