Obtaining Information on Alabama Tax Delinquent Property

11 Replies

Found a property in a nice area of Bessemer that was sold to the State in 2014. I requested a quote from D of R in February but have yet to receive a quote. The listed owner is a Realty group that no longer exists. Should I try to call the State or submit for a quote again? I don't want to give up on this one...


@Ebony King

You're saying email the Alabama Department of Revenue Tax Delinquency Office with the CS number in the subject line? Sounds good! I'll give it a try! Thank you!

@Ebony King Hi! Can you DM me the email address as well or direct me to their website to obtain email listings. Thanks in advance. New to Alabama tax certificates, deeds, & liens laws.