Non Performing Notes

5 Replies

It seems the way the industry is going is its best practice now to have that foreign corporation registered just in case & get a debt collector or collection agency license if needed. though there is nothing saying you can't do it in your name, and it might get around any license purposes? As always, consult with an attorney. We find ours over @, look under members & type in your state.