Can anyone recommend one or more local mortgage brokers?

Can anyone recommend one or more local mortgage brokers?

Rosemount, MN · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone. I'm pretty new. Trying to meet people who are currently (or recently have been) mortgage brokers in the Twin Cities and wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

I'm trying to sit down with one or more of these folks to learn more about what it's like being a mortgage broker. I'm not looking for a mentor or selling anything. I'd just like to buy someone lunch and/or drinks and take 60 minutes of their time to learn about their job.

Is anyone on this local forum a mortgage broker or know a good one?

I'm in Rosemount so the ideal candidate is an independent broker and located south of the river (e.g., Burnsville, Lakeville, Eagan, etc.) but I'm open to just about anywhere in the metro.

Thanks (in advance) for your help!

-gc

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Richfield, MN · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    @Giancarlo Canessa, I work at The Realty House in Edina (Non-licensed). One of our brokers owns a small Mortgage Brokerage firm as well. I will talk to him and private message you his contact info. 

    Eric

  • Rosemount, MN · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    That's awesome! Thank you very much @Eric Mayo!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.