• Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
Minneapolis / St Paul Metro Area 2020 and Beyond

Jason Galli
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Posted Jun 1 2020, 19:05

Hello, 

I am relatively new to the Twin Cities (~18 months) and am looking for SFHs to invest. I have currently have 1 property that I've had for 15 years in Ohio and am looking at opportunities to expand my portfolio. Most of my knowledge in the area is West and South of Minneapolis, but I'm sure there are other great areas, as well. Any advice and/or recommendations would be much appreciated!

Questions

1. What are some areas to consider for SFH - Ideally looking for 3/1 or 3/2 in B - B+ areas. I have generally looked west of Minneapolis (Bloomington, Minnetonka, St. Louis Park, etc.), but that's also what I am familiar with given where I currently live.

2. Does anyone know or recommend a real estate agent / broker who understands investments?

3. What do you think of the current real estate market in the area? Any trends that you are seeing? I think the market is frothy, but also that there are deals out there. I also think there is an opportunity in SFH in areas with decent schools in nearby suburbs. Thoughts?

Thank you, 

Jason

Loading replies...