Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 179 posts · 65 votes
Hello,
Weston Harding here :) I am currently doing my first project in St Louis. In Chicago, we typically go with a Chinese made and American assembled cabinet. I am having a hard time finding nicely made cabinets for good price. Where do the locals go? :)
Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 7 votes
8y
Depending on what you are looking for, I buy my cabinets at either Hoods (cheap, and good quality/style and available for pickup that same day but, not super high-end) or Cabinets To-Go.
Contractor · Passaic, NJ · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 14 votes
8y
If your u have the measurements your local guy in Chicago can probably make you a layout and ship via common carrier, shouldn’t be that much of a difference.