Looking for a Realtor In Omaha,NE

7 Replies

Hi BP family,

I am looking for a Realtor in Omaha, NE with experience working with North Omaha and South Omaha properties.Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Ryann Kluthe with Berkshire has been awesome to work with! She invests herself and also used to work for a property management company.

Hi @Charles Nyasha !

My brother in law and aunt live in Gilbert:)
I'm an Omaha agent who invests and manages rental properties. I have been investing in Benson for a little while and am also looking into south Omaha as well. Please let me know if you have any questions. If I can't help, my team at Better Homes and Gardens RE can!

Thanks!

@Charles Nyasha I wholesale in the N Omaha area & also working on obtaining my license. Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

It seems these guys have it on the residential side

Charles,

I specialize in Commercial Real Estate and Multifamily (4+) Units.

If you have any questions or needs on a specific property that falls outside of a SFR, feel free to send me a message.

@Kyle Godbout

It's a small world indeed! I find there is a lot of Husker fans in Gilbert! 

I will send you a PM  with specific questions I have.

Thanks again

Charles  

@ Brian Johnson I will be reaching out to you via PM.Thanks for reaching out .I am also looking to partner up with some wholesalers on some deals.

@Colton Luchsinger I will keep you in mind when I am ready to start moving into multifamily.

Thanks for reaching out 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.