Skip to content
Las Vegas Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes

Leads through Amplify

Posted Nov 11 2019, 10:05

Good Morning/Afternoon All, my first post! I am looking to get started in Wholesale, have read a few books, attended a few webinars and had a discussion with someone representing Amplify. Based on what I have learned there is opportunity to complete deals with $0 as long as the transaction is funded with end buyer cash (sorry if this isn't worded properly!). The agent was very polite and informative but he told me himself that I will and already have "Receive information that isn't necessarily accurate for my market. I was told in Las Vegas the MLS/Zillow etc is overused and recommended purchasing leads from Amplify to get first touches on leads and this will increase my chances of getting my first deal with less "useless" leads to send offers on. I am a newbie and while I can understand his reasoning provided, but also feel like the information contradicts what I have been told be other wholesalers.
Looking forward to taking action and diving in head first to provide for my family and freedom real estate can provide.
Figured this was the best place for input, any advice is welcome! Thanks!

Loading replies...