Votes
Jonathan Hammann
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Sleezy sales pitches

Jonathan Hammann
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Oct 24 2016, 20:50
I just wanted to share my frustration with people who try to pitch ideas, or sell you some crap using techniques described in books, it is such a turn off and cause me to just stop listening the first second I hear crap flowing out someone's mouth,. one thing that drew me to real estate was of course rich dad poor dad. However, I did not ever see how people could hop onto sales marketing and be a sleazy salesman drawing others into a something trying to use lingo that just sounds unusual and doing things to build a "data base," stuff like that pretty sure if you're just real with someone you'll go a lot farther than trying to use persuasion techniques on someone that knows about your persuasion techniques,.... huh makes me sick, Don't get me started on amway people, those are the worst and most pushy people I've ever met, and so far, I'm noticing more and more of those personality types in real estate, they aren't there to help you they are there to fuel your hopes, and there to ramble on for hours to push their objective into you, huge turnoff! Just like all those terrible seminars that pitch you stuff to buy and you see the people they prey upon, those seminars are only good to meet others If you're a cheesy salesman/ "Fentor"(fake mentor) don't string people along and waste their time pushing your objective on them I just hope real estate doesn't get as bad as amway I'm working on becoming a real estate agent and already hating people in sales cause of how fake they are, but guess I'll make that my niche to keep it 💯

Loading replies...