Attorney

8 Replies

Hello - I'm looking for a recommendation for a RE attorney in Hudson County. I just placed an offer on a property in Bayonne and it got accepted. What is the average price they charge? 

Thank you in advance.

How's it going....I'm just getting started myself investing in RE. I can't really point you to any direction. I would look up some attorneys online and make some phone calls and compare rates. If you find a good attorney, send the info over because I'm looking to buy my first property soon. 

Forgive me for not being much help. Hope everything works out. 

in Bayonne as a standard practice most of attorneyes charge $1200 on closing, if due to any reason contract cancelled, then they don't charge.

Hi @Hany Berhan ...would you like to share...what is deal..like how many family if multi unit, tax , income expected and purchase price, built year etc?

@Brandall Cury I appreciate your input. I'll let you know what I find.

@Raj G. Thats good to know. I figured the same. I was think between $1000 - $1500. Thanks

I have only completed one closing in Hudson County. We used Corrado & Martella - Nick Corrado was the attorney.  They did a good job, and Nick has taken a couple calls from me in the years since that didn't turn into billable hours.  It was too long ago to give you the cost, but I think the other ranges mentioned are appropriate.  http://www.corradofirm.com/

Alexander Locatelli is my lawyer for all local RE transactions. Located in West New York.

This post has been removed.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.