Looking for a multi-family real estate agent in Albuquerque

7 Replies

Hi,

I'm Roberto. I've been living in Albuquerque for more than 15 years.  For almost 13 of these years I've been a live-in landlord of a triplex I own.  Last summer I decided to make the move and try to purchase 2-3 more multi-family properties in the next year or two (2-4 units each).  I'm looking for an agent.  Do you know of anyone who has experience that lines up with my needs?  I'd appreciate any leads you have. Thanks.

Roberto.

I'd look on zillow and loopnet. Call some agents who have listings like what you are looking for.

Explain to them what your goals are and what you're looking for.

They should be able to help you accomplish you goals.

Thank you!  Great idea. I appreciate the advice. I'm meeting with prospects next week, and need to add a few more to the list.  

Roberto, my wife, Carrie Polk, is a licensed realtor with Berkshire Hathaway - look her up.  She'd be happy to help you with your purchasing needs.  

Todd Clarke is the most recognized MF broker in Abq ..wouldn't use anyone else.

Sorry I'm a little late here, but my brother Jonathon Apodaca is my agent and I would highly recommend him. I have closed deals with him and have personally seen him close many other deals. He is a certified negotiations professional and we are also currently analyzing a multifamily deal at the moment. Since I can't post contact info here, just google "Jonathon Apodaca Realty One" and you will find him.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.