Any property Managers in Durham / Raleigh ?

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Chapel Hill, NC · Member since 2017 · 144 posts · 89 votes
9y

You might look at Oak + Acorn Property Management; they are based in downtown Durham. The broker in charge, Michelle Ketchum, is a smart UNC grad who gets technology and marketing. She spent an hour on the phone with me recently to answer a few questions about investing in Durham. She was very professional. Lots of good information on their website.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 203 posts · 115 votes
    9y

    @Chris Co - I'd love to help you, but could you be a bit more specific about what you are wanting to know? I may be able to point you in the direction and/or give you a recommendation.  

  • Property Manager · Durham, NC · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi Chris, I am a property manager in Durham but I know the Raleigh market as well. Is there a way I can contact you by phone tomorrow Thursday? 

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    Originally posted by @Jesse Marinez:

    Hi Chris, I am a property manager in Durham but I know the Raleigh market as well. Is there a way I can contact you by phone tomorrow Thursday? 

     Yep, i'll message you my number.

  • Property Manager · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 68 posts · 39 votes
    9y

    Hi Chris, we have an office in Cary that services both the Durham and Raleigh markets.  I will send you a message.

  • Rental Property Investor · Chapel Hill, NC · Member since 2017 · 144 posts · 89 votes
    9y

    You might look at Oak + Acorn Property Management; they are based in downtown Durham. The broker in charge, Michelle Ketchum, is a smart UNC grad who gets technology and marketing. She spent an hour on the phone with me recently to answer a few questions about investing in Durham. She was very professional. Lots of good information on their website.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.