Votes
Stuti S.
  • High Point, NC
Votes |
First Time home buyer programs??

Stuti S.
  • High Point, NC
Posted May 12 2017, 15:42

I would like to know what are first time home buyer programs available in NC and/or Greensboro area. I tried to looked up online however all information and programs are bit overwhelming. I would appreaciate if some one can go through all the program available.  

User Stats

Votes
Tom Adams
  • Investor
  • West Jefferson, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • West Jefferson, NC
Replied May 12 2017, 17:23

Are you buying this to live in or is it an investment property? When you say first time home buyer, what specific programs are you looking for? Private lending, loan application at a bank, please be more specific.

User Stats

Votes
Stuti S.
  • High Point, NC
Votes |
  • High Point, NC
Replied May 12 2017, 17:42

I am currently renting an apartment. Once the lease is over, wanted to move out of apartment. I am doing some research for real estate investment. Trying to figure out which options works best for me to start with investing. I would  live in for certain period of time and then want to convert to rental. 

With no prior investment history, I do not think private lending option will work out for me. Whenever I contact lenders, they wanted to pull credit report first. I just wanted to know what options are available with normal loan application at bank. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes