Airbnb in Columbus, OH

12 Replies | Columbus, Ohio

Hello! Looking to connect with real estate investors doing short term airbnb rentals in the Columbus / Central Ohio Region. I currently have 2 listings on Airbnb and working on expanding to 3. 

If anyone needs a co-host or assistance managing their listing, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks, 

- Kelli

Good evening Kelli,

We ran a single family home Airbnb in German Village "Reinhard on the Park" for the past two years. We should connect. 

My girlfriend runs one in Grandview...well, she just got it set up last week. Seems to be a hit already. Of all my rentals, I don't think any would be suitable for AirBnB, but love the idea of what some are doing with it. As a "consumer", I love them! Rarely stay in hotels anymore. 

@Trent Ecklar Good Morning! Thanks for the connect. I'm interested in hearing about your experience with Airbnb, different strategies you used to increase bookings, and how you dealt with problem guests if you ever had to.

@Brad Clarizio That's awesome! We listed our first bedroom in mid-April and we had 100% occupancy rate for June. So we decided to transform our large storage closet into our new office space and turned what was the original office into a second bedroom to list on Airbnb. Had a booking on the new bedroom in less than 24 hours after it was listed!

Hi! New to BP and looking into my first property geared toward AirBnb/ST rentals in Columbus. Wondering what annual rental rev looks like for units relying on AirBnB/ST? I'm trying to build a model and wondering how AirBnB/ST compares to long-term rates. Thanks in advance!!

Currently rehabbing a carriage house that I may turn into an Airbnb in Grove City. Do you more experienced Airbnb investors think the market for short term rentals will be strong in 2021? On the fence about making it an Airbnb vs long term rental. Columbus rental market is strong in demand right now but I am not so certain about Airbnb. 

Originally posted by @Sarah Kartsher :

Currently rehabbing a carriage house that I may turn into an Airbnb in Grove City. Do you more experienced Airbnb investors think the market for short term rentals will be strong in 2021? On the fence about making it an Airbnb vs long term rental. Columbus rental market is strong in demand right now but I am not so certain about Airbnb. 

The Airbnb market is very strong!

Originally posted by @Joe Chillinsky :

Hi! New to BP and looking into my first property geared toward AirBnb/ST rentals in Columbus. Wondering what annual rental rev looks like for units relying on AirBnB/ST? I'm trying to build a model and wondering how AirBnB/ST compares to long-term rates. Thanks in advance!!

If you want get a feel for returns in the area i recommend AirDNA.