Newbie in Columbus Ohio

16 Replies | Columbus, Ohio

I agree Stephanie. I have had difficulty finding a good deal with the right #s here in the Columbus area. I was able to just buy a duplex in a less competitive market though so I know they are out there. Have to keep searching. 

Originally posted by @Jonathan Plant :

I agree Stephanie. I have had difficulty finding a good deal with the right #s here in the Columbus area. I was able to just buy a duplex in a less competitive market though so I know they are out there. Have to keep searching. 

Gotta write more offers

Originally posted by @Stephanie Haas :

Hey Reginald,

Have you had any luck finding anything yet? I am somewhat in the same boat as yourself, except looking for MF, which has been challenging finding a good deal so far..

Stephanie :)

He did his first last year and is now looking for his second one here in Columbus 

If you're looking in Columbus let me know when you're gonna visit next and I can give you a run down out while you're here.

Remington is a better, dedicated resource than I'd probably be but I always make time to help since many have helped me get to where I am.

Originally posted by @Stephanie Haas :

Hey Reginald,

Have you had any luck finding anything yet? I am somewhat in the same boat as yourself, except looking for MF, which has been challenging finding a good deal so far..

Stephanie :)

Are you looking here in Columbus?