Looking for handyman and tradesmen in Cleveland, OH

8 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

Hello, I have a duplex in the Ohio City area of Cleveland and am looking for a handyman to help with some of the turnover items as I have a tenant moving out soon (cleaning service would be great too).  Would also like referrals for good plumbers and electricians should the need come up.  Thanks in advance!

Handyman

Plumber

Electrician

Cleaning service

Originally posted by @Justin Lenz :

Hello, Does any major work need done on the properties or just general turn over? Do you currently need an electrician or plumber it is that aspect purely proactive?

I also need a general handyman for light repairs (painting, fixing drywall, finishing basements, etc. I could also use recommendations for a plumber and an electrician. 

Elizabeth, I know a lot of construction guys in Cleveland, besides guys on my crew. If you’d like a referral to some trustworthy guys I can help. There’s a lot of flack out there, be careful! Curious, where in Ohio city is your property?

@Elizabeth Goff I have about 20 guys that work for me, all trades. IF you need help I can ... call me anytime. DO NOT just look online and hire anyone you WILL get crushed , not speculating .   You will deal with me/ my assistant  direct, not 2, 3 4 different  contractors . . BTW, I have dozens and dozens of clients from CA, .