Insurance company recommendations

6 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

Hi
I'm trying to get an idea of who is everyone using for their rental property insurance, recommendation or good/bad experiences greatly appreciated.  My current insurance agent doesn't respond to my VM's, no time for those games.

Originally posted by @Phil Chow :

Hi
I'm trying to get an idea of who is everyone using for their rental property insurance, recommendation or good/bad experiences greatly appreciated.  My current insurance agent doesn't respond to my VM's, no time for those games.

Phil, it really depends on where your properties are located. Each city has their top agents and insurance companies, along with a subset of which companies are competitive with SFR, 5 units or more, mixed use, new, old, flip, etc.

@Phil Chow feel free to PM me and I can pass along the agent I initially used for two SFH properties. They were responsive but I ended up switching to a different company only to combine some services which made sense.

@Phil Chow I have  as 95% of my clients have the same one for about 8 years, and more then 500 props Russo Nemis, Also do you own anything  in Cleveland ?

Good luck