Skip to content
Cleveland Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Roi C.
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Realtors: can you help me figure out how much to charge in 44102?

Roi C.
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Posted Jul 17 2019, 12:37

Hi all,

I own a double property (up and down units) in 44102, between Detroit & Lorain Ave, one of the tenants is moving out and I would like to figure out what the market value is now, to see if I can raise rents.

The property is managed by a PM, but I believe they are under pricing it.

This unit that will vacate is a unit at the bottom of the house (down unit) and has:

• 2 bed
  • 1 bath
  • approx 1000sqft

Our unit does not have central air, off street parking, and not much curb appeal, but I'm not sure how much weight these issues have on the final rent price. Compared to other similar properties in the market now, our PM wants to charge about 70% of the price that other properties are going for, and I'm having a difficult time understanding if this is justifiable.

I would really appreciate it if any Realtors, or PM's in this forum can help me understand the real rent price that can be charged. I do not have access to MLS comps other than sites like Zillow, and it would be great if you have access to these comps and can share them with me.

I'll be happy to provide more info as needed and discuss this further. Also, If you are a PM that services this area, please contact me in private and let's hop on a quick call, maybe I can give you some business...

Thanks a lot!

Loading replies...