What's up Cincinnati!!??!!

3 Replies

Hey all Cincinnati folks! I just wanted to drop a line in our (I can say our, right..?? like, us from Cincinnati) totally awsome sub-forum!

Hope everyone is busting out deals and working on the next one!!  and if not, hopefully you're learning about the process!!

Welcome to BP-Cinci !!

Hi Jay! 

I've just now discovered the Cincy sub forum so I'm late in the game. Hopefully more people join in who are in the area.

So your question, what's up? Is a good one. From your perspective, what and where is the pulse of real estate investing in the Cincy area? I'm not sure myself. Trying to feel things out and learn. 

Looking forward to more interactions.

Travis

Originally posted by @Travis M.

So your question, what's up? Is a good one. From your perspective, what and where is the pulse of real estate investing in the Cincy area? I'm not sure myself. Trying to feel things out and learn.

Hey Travis! Yea, I guess that is a good question to start things..  to be honest, I'm not even sure!! 

I've started lookin at the MLS and sort of 'pre-qualifying' deals on paper to see what (if any) would work for me and to see what type of numbers I can expect.

As for how the market is here, again, I'm not sure.. hopefully some agents pop in and give us some info..