Contractor Recommendations

18 Replies

Looking for names/contact info for a few different rehab contractors.  Would need things like flooring, walls, etc. etc.  Any recommendations for Cincinnati and NKY area contractors?

Thanks

I recommend Bicknell Heating and Cooling. Have used them and found them to be honest, reasonable, prompt, and very helpful.

thanks Jim!

I know a great hardwood flooring guy and a plumber that did a great job on my small job.  No all-in-one sort of guys...

Aubrey,

Who is your hardwood and plumber rec?

Thanks!

I sent you a message.

Does anyone have a recommendation on a general handyman that's not wanting an exorbitant amount per hour (looking for someone willing to work for $15-$18/hr)

Aubrey, Can you send me the same message?

Paul, Have you been through this process? Who did you select for your job, and how was the result?

Originally posted by @Aubrey Page :

I know a great hardwood flooring guy and a plumber that did a great job on my small job.  No all-in-one sort of guys...

Hey @Aubrey Page,

Im a little late to the post but I am in need of a good plumber if you wouldn't mind sharing? We just moved out here and could use all the help we can get! Thanks!

In addition to being an investor myself I am co-owner of a painting and dry wall company, Cincinnati Pro Painting and we do quite a bit of apartment work in the area.   

@Troy Beebe I do some handyman-type work on the side for usually around $15-$20/hr, shoot me a pm with stuff you have in mind.

I use thumbtack and angieslist almost exclusively right now. Of course I have already developed relationships as well.

Aubrey, can you also send me that information as well? Thank you!

@Kyle Federmann where are you located and/or is there a specific area you stay within?

Hey @Aubrey Page ,

Looks like you're keeping this good ol' plumber busy! Would you mind messaging me the plumber's contact info as well? Thanks!

Hello,

Any Good GCs you can recommend in the Cincy Area?

Thanks

This post has been removed.

hi,

Any good drywallers that anyone can recommend in the Cincy area?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here