Louisville Kentucky Real Estate Agent Recommendation

9 Replies

Hello,

Can anyone suggest a good RE agent in Louisville who has experience working with multi-family investors? Someone who's responsive and understands the investor mindset would be ideal. Thank you in advance for your help!

What size multifam do you have in mind?

My wife is a licensed KY realtor and has worked with a few investors and works in the Louisville market.  Let me know if interested and I will pass on her info.

Hi Ali,

I'm currently in the process of analyzing a couple of properties in the 4-8 unit range. Thanks...

Hi Melvin,

Thanks for your reply. If you could supply me with your wife's email address, I'd love to reach out. I'm a Louisville native, now living in California. So naturally, I have some questions regarding the Louisville market.

Thanks for the info, Jordan!

@Matt DeSalvo  - @Robert Bergeron is an investor-friendly Realtor in Louisville with a pulse on the market. He and my wife Katie are on a team and their company is a "Gold-Level Sponsor" at the local REIA. They can help you out.

Originally posted by @Brad Noe :

@Matt DeSalvo  - @Robert Bergeron is an investor-friendly Realtor in Louisville with a pulse on the market. He and my wife Katie are on a team and their company is a "Gold-Level Sponsor" at the local REIA. They can help you out.

Hello Matt! I'd be happy to give you a run down of the market, introduce you to contractors, lenders, and help you find the properties you are looking for in Southern Indiana and Louisville. 

Try Brent Dolan at Trio Commercial Property Group

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.