Looking for a property manager in Cincinatti

Looking for a property manager in Cincinatti

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello! I'm planing on purchasing a small multifamily in the Cincinnati area and looking for a good property manager. A search on the "network" tab doesn't really come up with much - does anyone have any good recommendations? 

0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2017 · 51 posts · 63 votes
4y

Hey if anyone is still looking for an investor friendly property manager in Cincy let me know and I can send you my list. 

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 731 votes
    7y

    Hi @Ethan Porter, what size of small multifamily are you referencing?  Also, do you intend for it to be section 8 or any other type of special managing.

  • Multifamily Investor · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 176 posts · 182 votes
    7y

    @Ethan PorterWhat area(s) are you targetting? 'small multifamily' means you'll want someone willing to be off-site, which means you need someone 'close enough' to the property to make it worth their while.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Vicenza, Italy · Member since 2017 · 70 posts · 43 votes
    7y

    @Ethan Porter Hey man,  feel free to message me.  I have a MF in Norwood and live overseas.  She's cool and has been great so far for me.  I was actually refered to her from somebody on here while in the middle of purchasing my first property.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Dubai, United Arab Emirates · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Hi @Alex Bacon, I am also on the lookout for the same, could you send me a PM as well please.

  • Jordan FioreBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2020 · 169 posts · 145 votes
    4y

    Hi @Harry George, I know of a great property manager to possibly help you in the Cincinnati area! Feel free to reach out to me.

    Home to Investments Group - eXp Realty565 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2017 · 51 posts · 63 votes
    4y

    Hey if anyone is still looking for an investor friendly property manager in Cincy let me know and I can send you my list. 

  • Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    @Alex Bacon I am closing on a property in Norwood this week and if you still have your PM info for Norwood I would greatly appreciate the info as well!! Thanks so much in advance! 

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @John Wright i would love to take a look at that list if you can send over. Me and my brother are looking at picking up a property soon here and would need some assistance in the PM world. 

  • CA · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    @John Wright I would also like referrals for a PM in Cincinnati. If you still have a list that want to work with an OOS investor I'd love to get their info. Thanks in advance!

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 9 votes
    3y
    Quote from @John Wright:

    Hey if anyone is still looking for an investor friendly property manager in Cincy let me know and I can send you my list. 


     Just hopping in this thread. Can you send me that list, too?

  • Investor · Keller, TX · Member since 2019 · 76 posts · 62 votes
    3y

    Im interested in learning about this too

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.