Recommendation needed for home inspection in Toledo Ohio

Recommendation needed for home inspection in Toledo Ohio

Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I plan to buy a 1,309 sq feet family home in Toledo Ohio and looking for a reliable inspection company.
I would appreciate recommendations for a company that works in the area of Five Points - Library Village, Toledo, Ohio.

Thank you so much.

0Reply
18 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hollidaysburg, PA · Member since 2015 · 327 posts · 350 votes
    7y

    @Sabina Drexler, You may want to try out Shine The Light Home Inspection. They do good work, and good luck! 

    https://shinethelighthomeinspection.com/

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooke Park Drive · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    I had good experience with Inside Out Inspections Plus

    www.insideoutinspectionsplus.net

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Thank you!

  • Real Estate Agent · Toledo, OH · Member since 2019 · 88 posts · 38 votes
    7y

    @Sabina Drexler I use Seagate Inspections regularly for my clients, they can do pretty much every type of inspection you would need. I also use Andruch Home Inspections, the owner Mike is a personal friend of mine.

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Thank you.

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Ron from Westgate Inspections is very thorough and gets your report back to you same day, highly recommend him.

  • Rental Property Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    I used Seagate and was happy with their service 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.