Looking for good Tulsa area general contractor for renovations

Looking for good Tulsa area general contractor for renovations

Rental Property Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 16 votes

I guess the good ones keep getting busy and don't have time!  Does anyone have a good recommendation of someone who they have experience with and can work with me?  I have a BA townhouse that I've been sitting on for a month just waiting for estimates!  I do a couple of projects a year lately and growing.  Rehab and holds.  Thanks!

0Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Bartlesville and Tulsa Oklahoma · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Lyndal I have a couple names I can share via DM. Sent you an invite to connect.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    Thanks Andy!  I accepted your invite. 

  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    6y
    Andy, do you still have recommendations for a contractor in the Tulsa area? I'm working on a duplex and my last contractor..... ugh.
  • Will FraserPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    Hey gang, I'm a little late to this party, but I wanted to throw a name your way.  Roderick Hands is a guy I've worked with a lot in OKC and T-town and he runs a business that could be a resource for you there.  He's got a good design mind and a lot of subcontractors and vendors that are held to a high standard.  He could be a good ally for you, even if you're not looking for the design work.  He and I do similar things in our businesses and I find that the more work I can give my vendors the better it is for everyone, so I'm always happy to "send a sub". . . . he'll probably have the same thoughts :) 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.