Charles Han
  • Portland, OR
Votes |
New to Real Estate Investing and the Portland Area

Charles Han
  • Portland, OR
Posted Jan 28 2019, 11:07

Hello all!

First time poster here. I moved here about year ago from Boston for work and I am hoping to hack my way into an owner occupied multifamily at some point this year. This would be my first home purchase as I am completely new to real estate investing (and homebuying in general) but have been attempting to read as much as possible and listening to the bp podcasts at every free moment I have.

I have connected with a reputable agent in the area as well as a lender that both seem to be investor friendly. I found their names primarily through biggerpockets forum recommendations and we have been working together for the past two months. 

I was really hoping to have a property under my belt before reaching out, and have offered on a few already, but figured that I shouldn't postpone opportunities to network as that may take some time. I feel that I am at this strange waiting period before gaining investment momentum and am very eager (and almost anxious) to get the ball rolling. 

Just shooting out the introduction and looking to network with anyone in the area. Completely new to this world of investing but extremely eager to connect and learn. 

Have a great day!

Loading replies...