Looking for 2-4 Unit Properties in the Eugene, OR area.

Looking for 2-4 Unit Properties in the Eugene, OR area.

Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 4 votes

Hello,

I've just started to look at the Eugene area for multi-family homes and am interested in 2-4 unit properties. My criteria is under $500k, 2-3 bedroom units and not near campus. Ideally, small families will rent each unit.  I'd like to network with people in the area as I live in Portland and am looking to move to Eugene soon. 

Aaron Shade

1Reply
42 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 911 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP. 

    That sounds like a great plan.

    Isnt it hard in Eugene to get that many units for only $500k?

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    8y
    I’m mostly finding larger 2 unit and some 3 unit under this price. It’s definitely more square footage for your buck than Portland. Not much cash flow though based on rents of $1.05 to $1.14 per square foot.
  • Investor · Eugene, OR · Member since 2013 · 30 posts · 15 votes
    8y
    Aaron, what part(s) of EUG are you looking?I’m over by the University but would be happy to help. I’m looking at foreclosure homes in around College Hill.
  • Real Estate Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Hi Aaron, 

    I'm in Eugene and would love to help find your next investment. I'll keep an eye out for those criteria and will ask around the office here to see what we have off market for you. Have you moved to Eugene as of yet? Would love to meet you! 

    Katie

  • Springfield, OR · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hey Aaron I have a few duplex's coming up soon but they're older construction. How close is not near campus?

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Welcome to Eugene!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.