Heloc owner occ triplex

Heloc owner occ triplex

Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 4 votes

Hey guys. I'm currently house hacking a triplex in Philadelphia, PA. I'm curious to see if I can get an owner occ HELOC up to 95%. Prices have gone up quite a bit with rates so I'm trying to see what's out there. Does anyone know of any lenders that would offer this on multi units or any recommendations. Talking to a few already they weren't offering up to 95% on multi but only single fam. Thanks for any help.

1Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Media, PA · Member since 2017 · 361 posts · 250 votes
5y

Try Tower FCU. They actually have a 100% LTV product but I don't know if they have an appetite for 2-4 units. I have a 90% LTV HELOC owner occupied on my triplex with Citadel FCU. Solid option too.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Media, PA · Member since 2017 · 361 posts · 250 votes
    5y

    Try Tower FCU. They actually have a 100% LTV product but I don't know if they have an appetite for 2-4 units. I have a 90% LTV HELOC owner occupied on my triplex with Citadel FCU. Solid option too.

  • Real Estate Agent · Belmar, NJ · Member since 2017 · 370 posts · 200 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @John Knisely:

    Try Tower FCU. They actually have a 100% LTV product but I don't know if they have an appetite for 2-4 units. I have a 90% LTV HELOC owner occupied on my triplex with Citadel FCU. Solid option too.

    Hey John,

    I was just curious if you could talk to your experience using Citadel? I have a 2-Family in NJ that I want to take a HELOC out on at ~90%LTV.

    Thanks in advance!

  • Real Estate Agent · Media, PA · Member since 2017 · 361 posts · 250 votes
    5y

    It's pretty straightforward with Citadel. Online application through their site, AVM or in person appraisal depending on what you are claiming your property value is and then the typical paperwork. No fees or anything if I recall correctly. Easy to access the money and they have a good presence in Delaware and Chester county.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.