In search for Good Contractor

8 Replies

Hey BP Community,

I am looking to increase my network of contractors in the Conshohocken, Bridgeport, Manayunk PA area.  I am look to compare quotes on bathroom/kitchen renos in sfr and multi-family rentals.  

Thanks all,

Rafal 

Hold a contractors day. Post on Craigslist for certified contractors. Also google and find some local contractors in your area. schedules mins-hr apart. Ask them to bring proof of insurance and certification. We did this with our 203k and found a contractor we're very happy with. 

Originally posted by @Amia Jackson :

Hold a contractors day. Post on Craigslist for certified contractors. Also google and find some local contractors in your area. schedules mins-hr apart. Ask them to bring proof of insurance and certification. We did this with our 203k and found a contractor we're very happy with. 

Mind sharing your Contractor?

Do you need any HVAC contractors?

@Rafal Kowalczyk DM me and I'd be happy to share some of my contractors with you. That goes for anyone else as well! I wholesale a lot of investment properties and having good contractor relations is essential to my business.

@Chrissy Ertz ,  not in need of HVAC on this one but might in the future.  I will DM you if looking for one. 

Thanks

Not trying to hijack OP,  but I would also like to find a reliable general contractor in Philly. If anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly appreciated. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.