Philadelphia Contractors for Full Gut Rehab

Most Popular Reply

Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 902 votes
8y

I'm available for full gut rehabs and new construction. We wouldn't do light/cosmetic rehabs. 

See this reply in the discussion

20 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Stafford, VA · Member since 2014 · 45 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Hello,

    Were you still looking for contractors? Finding them on Philly BP is tough from what I've seen so far, but not impossible. I ended up finding one via Craigslist and another through a list of recommended contractors from my previous realtor. I had to call one by one off a list of 40+ and I ended up finding a great GC who I will try to keep him busy as much as possible in the future. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2018 · 53 posts · 37 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Anna L.:

    Hi,

    I am looking for Philadelphia Contractors for Full Gut Rehab. Can you please provide recommendations? 

    Thank you!

     Hey Anna, If you're looking for contractors, I know a few quality choices that are licensed/insured and can provide pictures of previous jobs they have done. Send me a message and we can talk more about what you're looking for!

  • Rental Property Investor · Camden County, NJ · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    I've used brother Rick & Tom Vandzura with Construx. They were great. They worked on a South Philly row house for me a while back. I can provide contact info, if you need. http://www.goconstrux.com/.

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    Hello @Anna L. ,

    I have a whole crew of guys from Northeast Philadelphia area currently finishing work for me in a rental. Would love to set you up with them, as they are new to Philadelphia and are still relying on out of state clients.

    Feel free to private message me

  • New to Real Estate · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I am also looking for a trusted and reliable general contractor for a duplex I am interested in buying. Can you provide any recommendations?

  • Investor · Ocean County, NJ · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    Hi,

    I am in a similar situation where I am looking for a GC for a 1300 sq. ft gut rehab in the Gray's Ferry area. Any recommendations would be great! 

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    I am a fully licensed and insured master electrician working in the Philadelphia/ Greater Philadelphia area. I could provide you with a list of contractors depending upon your budget and level of finish you are looking for. Feel free to reach out.

  • Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 902 votes
    8y

    I'm available for full gut rehabs and new construction. We wouldn't do light/cosmetic rehabs. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 478 posts · 362 votes
    8y

    Took me 2 years to find the right teams to work with. Now I have a wonderful, trustworthy, professional team that has been doing 2-3 projects at a time for me. I am slowing down my pace and they need more work. Anyone looking for a team that knows how to rehab Philly homes, PM me! 

  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I also am looking for a reputable contractor to take on a total gut with an 3rd level addition. If anyone can assist that would be great!

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    Hi all,

    Refreshing this topic. I am looking for a GC for a duplex in Cobbs Creek in West Philly. I am planning on visiting the property this weekend and hoping to have a GC provide me with the scope of work and rehab estimate for the property. 

    Thanks,

    Cindy

  • Rental Property Investor · Redondo Beach, CA · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Can I get experienced recommendations for contractors in Philidelphia? Please send me names and numbers if you will....much appreciated

  • Realtor · Member since 2020 · 82 posts · 83 votes
    6y

    Hey investors, I've been in the forum a while and realize that there are a lot of questions about finding a contractor. I always give them advice to post on craigslist and you'll be surprised how many phone calls from contractors to you! Best of luck

  • Rental Property Investor · Redondo Beach, CA · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Thanks for the input. It’s surprising that CL is a resource and not here since Philly is a major city. I would think CL contractors would not be as reputable but I will give it a try and see what we get. 

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @CJ Koch love the concept of the site!

    Having used sites like Thumbtack, I’ve found that they get middle-of-the-barrel contractors. They are good in that they at least call back and show up, but there work is average at best. For moving stuff or simple tasks, it’s good, but more complicated items, it isn’t great since they don’t have the expertise.

    What makes directsubs better?

  • Philadelphia · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Thanks Mike, I appreciate that and great question. The main thing that sets DirectSubs apart from say Thumbtack, Craigslist or Home Advisor etc is that it was specifically created for R/E Investors and the Contractors who typically work with R/E Investors. Also, it's currently 100% free for all users and makes connections based on common sense parameters like location, trade & availability. Just another useful tool that comes in handy from time to time for everyone in the business.

    Thanks again for asking.

    CJ

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Sam Flannery hey can I have info on that contractor

  • Wholesaler · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hey @Anna L. I have several GC's I work with that are licensed and insured with the state. Would be happy to pass along their contact info!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.