• Stafford, VA
Votes |
"Boots on the ground" for the out of state investor in Philly

Mauricio Botero
  • Investor
  • Stafford, VA
Posted Aug 15 2018, 08:11

Philly BP,

I have two properties being rehabbed in Philadelphia, with another one under contract to potentially close and start getting rehabbed beginning of Sept. I live in Northern VA and as I try to scale my business and get my @David Greene on (Long Distance Real Estate Investing book) I have to stop this nonsense of driving 3 1/2 hours each way just to inspect the progress on my rehabs. I'd rather pay someone the money that I pay in gas and not lose an entire day. 

What I'm looking for is someone local who I can build a relationship with to visit my properties and do a walk through with pictures and video of the progress of them. I want to build some trust so that I truly will have a third-party verifying what my contractors are telling and showing me is accurate. 

What I can offer: a small payment that we can negotiate and my time/knowledge/advise/support. I know I'm not a big timer yet sitting on a 100 unit portfolio, but within 8 months of my 1 year goal of 4 deals/units I'm already at 2 with 3 in the hopper so I have learned A TON about what to do and what not to do in the future. 

Any questions, let me know. 

Loading replies...