Beaver County PA investors

7 Replies

Calling all Beaver County investors - let's get together for a meet up and get to know each other, share ideas, and just generally network.   Private message me and let me know if you're interested and I'll arrange a time and place in Beaver.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

I have a realtor i work with, but certainly open to new conversations and ideas.

I know this is an old thread, but I will me moving to Beaver County in a few weeks for work and I would like to get some more information from local investors about the area. I plan on buying a house to use as a live-in flip, rather than renting an apartment (house hack).  There seems to be a large market for $30-50k houses that would work for me, but I want to make sure I'm not getting into a rough area. 

I'd appreciate any feedback. 

Thanks. 

@Jeffrey Simone I'm actually doing a live in rehab right now on a place, bought it at 45k and it'll be worth around 120k after. So that's definitely doable. I'm keeping it as a rental though if you're going for a live in flip I'd probably look for something closer to 60-70k purchase price that'll help you stretch the ARV more. Where is your job going to be located?

Jeremy, I'll be working in Monaca, but I'll only be I'm the area for a few years at most. So buy and hold won't work for my situation.

@Jeffrey Simone You coming for Shell? A live in flip is a good idea since you'll be moving in a few years.  There are certain areas that would definitely work for a live in flip purchasing for around 50k near Monaca.

Yes, thats where I'm heading. I figure a low end, live-in flip will be a good starter property. I'm a newbie and this will be my first deal. Which is why I'm aiming for the lower end. If you have photos of your current property I'd like to see it.

@Jeffrey Simone Yeah that's not a bad idea. I have a couple of areas in mind that could work for you if you want to discuss. Sure shoot me an email I can send you over some pics. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here