Skip to content
Pittsburgh Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Tomes
  • Developer
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Moving to Pittsburgh, PA...any REIA suggestions in the area?!

Jeremy Tomes
  • Developer
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Oct 23 2018, 11:52

Hey everyone,

My wife and I are preparing to move to the Pittsburgh area in the next few months. We currently reside in Charlotte, NC, but are planning to pack it up and move North to get closer to family. As you'll see from my profile (feel free to give it a look!), I am an avid real estate investor (currently have 2 SFRs in the Charlotte area) and am looking to expand in the Pittsburgh area (while keeping a presence here in the Charlotte area). Additionally, I am a finance and commercial real estate attorney and I'm hoping to have the chance to develop relationships and clients in the Pittsburgh area. Similar to the majority of folks on BP, real estate is always on my mind. My excitement surrounding real estate literally makes it hard for me to sleep (I know I'm not alone on that). That being the case, I'm ready to hit the ground running when I finally get boots on the ground in Pittsburgh. I wanted to poll the BP community to see if anyone had any good suggestions for local REIA groups in the Pittsburgh area that I should think about joining. I love meeting new, like-minded folks, and no better way, in my mind, than to get out among local investors in the Pittsburgh area.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to send them my way.  Thanks in advance!  

P.S. - For what it's worth, I am currently in the market for small multifamily deals in the Pittsburgh area.  We are thinking about house hacking the deal.  Would love to speak with folks about that as well!  All thoughts are welcome.

Best,

Jeremy T.

Loading replies...