Skip to content
Pittsburgh Real Estate Forum
Account Closed
Votes |
Top 3 Investment Areas In Pittsburgh Over The Next 4-7 Years

Account Closed
Posted May 28 2020, 17:40

"Oh, THAT neighborhood? It's definitely going to be the next Lawrenceville."

I hear this said ALL. THE. TIME. And yet somehow it always seems to be a different neighborhood. Sure there's some overlap in answers. But there's never one consistent answer provided amongst local real estate investors in Pittsburgh. And of course that makes sense since no one can truly predict "the next Lawrenceville" with 100% certainty, but still, why can't all the true local investors come to a general consensus on this topic? Surely there's enough empirical data out there to be able to narrow it down to one solid area that beats out the rest? No?

So here's my question and challenge for all of you. In your opinion, what are your predictions for THE top investment area in Pittsburgh based on overall return over the next 4–7 years? No, strike that, what are your top THREE area picks? That'll help you from having to narrow it down to just one. But here's the challenge, try to support your picks using actual facts and data (NOTE: if you must rely on observation then that's fine, but only as a last resort... observation meaning "I've seen a bunch of XYZ happening, etc, etc, etc"). 

Looking forward to reading everyone's answers and getting this interesting topic going! 

Loading replies...